10/22/14

How to Style a Cozy Cardigan Without Looking Frumpy

Last weekend... I went shopping!  Surprise, surprise, I know.  And I'm sure it's not a huge shock that that I went with client Karin.  She is my best shopping gal pal because she is always up for trying new looks and loves a pulled together outfit.  {You can see previous shopping with client Karin here, she's a doll isn't she?!}  

We went to none other than Wish Boutique in Rosemount, my new found love.  It's that little shop where every cute cardigan, necklace, and scarf you've ever seen has probably come from.  They carry unique and on trend pieces you won't find at the mall, and never knew you could get!

One huge trend this fall is the cozy cardigan and poncho.  These are easy pieces to wear and fun to style.  They give you that comfy fall style, with out the frumpy lady look.  Remember comfy does not equal frumpy!  Small boutiques and one of a kind shops are where you are going to find these cardigans and ponchos in unique colors, perfect fits, and great prices.

Here's what we scored at Wish!










Loving everything you see!  I know, me too!  Make sure to mark your calendar for NOVEMBER 11THWish and Fashion Fix have a great big event planned for you.  Details will come soon.  You can expect give-aways, workshops, shopping and more!  Follow us on facebook for future announcements:


Fashion Fix {here}        Wish Boutique {here}


Keep In Touch

No comments: