1. You know me, I love a good red accessory. Add this to any basic black outfit you will instantly feel 'Pinteresty'.
2. Go for gray. It lightens a look and helps you feel a little more upbeat in the winter when the sun sets at like noon, lol!
3. Get some good scarfs in bright colors. This is an easy add to any comfy winter outfit that doesn't leave you feeling frumpy.
4. Still wear floral. Don't store this pattern away with the rest of your summer gear. Floral against a dark layer will brighten your style and still be seasonally appropriate.
5. Look for neutrals in pattern. I know this top is a little dizzy in picture, but its style is sharp in real life. If you are wearing a lot of black break up the all the solid with a black and white pattern on your garments.
Don't forget Friends of Fashion Fix Holiday Shopping is in full swing! Visit the website for details, and see a full list of where you can save all month long.
Fashion Fix is getting in on the fun too! This month only, when you purchase/schedule a Style Consultation you'll receive 1 FREE hour of personal shopping. Psst... Personal shopping is how this featured client got all her cute looks.
Keep In Touch