9/3/14

I See, You See, & Let's Help All People See!

It's my favorite time of the year!  Freshly sharpened pencils, new spiral bound notebooks, and planners ready to be filled with assignments and study dates!  I love back-to-school, and frankly back to life.  I use the fall to as an opportunity to hit the reset button.  You don't have to be as student to find new books and new get new looks.  One of my favorite ways to get a new look in fall is to update my eye wear.  Oh and here's a secret... You've don't have to have prescription glasses to wear glasses...  I don't, and I wear them all the time :)



Guess who has their new fall collection ready to shop... Warby Parker!  They sent me an exclusive look earlier this week.  So I've already shopped, and picked out my favorite go to pair.  Which one is going to be yours?  The best part, when you pick your pair, someone in need gets a pair too.  Warby Parker donates a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair purchased!









Keep In Touch

facebook  //  twitter  //  instagram






3 comments:

Courtney said...

Hi! I love your glasses!! What kind are the ones that you're wearing in the first picture?

historypak said...

Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. cheap eyeglasses visit here

Jim B. said...

I'm a retired optician and for years I had a surprising number of very attractive young ladies that came in yearly for eye exams hoping to be told they needed glasses. But when they weren't prescribed glasses they still bought glasses with non-prescription lenses. I remember one was a flight attendant and two came in that had just graduated as paralegals and were about to go job hunting. They thought wearing glasses would provide them with a nice business woman's look. But since wearing glasses has become so popular in recent years and every fashion boutiques now has several racks of really cute glasses much less in cost I didn't get those same sales anymore.
It's been 6 years since you posted this so are you still wearing non-prescription glasses on a regular basis or have you been prescribed with prescription glasses by now?