Every hour of everyday I receive dozens of notification, on just this one pin! People just can't get enough of her style and beauty, who can blame them.
1. Layer; adding a 3rd piece makes any outfit polished and put together. Blazers are especially magical, when worn they really elevate a look.
2. Stripes; a pattern that is only two colors is an endless canvas. You can accessorize a zillion colors in almost any shade with patterns like this. A special note: two colored patterns in neutrals are the best; ie: navy & white, black & white, tan & white, tan & black, etc.
3. Bright Color; a splash of color in a jeweled tone is jazzy! Mustard is always a surprise touch when worn, and it pops with navy. But you could swap this out for purple, pink, red, etc and get the same effect.
4. Detailed Accessory; hand bags with hardware or metal jewelry adds interest to a look. Layering in the right accessories show intention when you were getting dressed :)
5. Animal Print; this is the number print I advice all my clients to introduce into their wardrobe. All stylist will tell you that animal print should be worn like a neutral, can be added to almost any outfit.
Okay Okay Okay, but how are women in Minneapolis doing this. I'll show you! See how Fashion Fix clients are implementing these style tips.
3. Bright Color
5. Animal Print
-all looks styled by Fashion Fix during in home wardrobe consultations
-these are real women, from real outfits, from real closets
-once again the photo is from My Curves & Curls, photo credit
To be styled with your wardrobe and learn how to make new looks, visit www.fashionfixmn.com