2/25/14

http://lifeinfashionwithlindaisy.blogspot.com/2014/02/how-to-wear-denim-jacket.html


Spring is upon us, wait... well the sun is upon us and some of you are traveling to spring like destinations?!  Ha, here in Minnesota I am looking out my window at about 9 feet of snow, ice covered roads, and sub zero temperatures.  To comfort the winter blues and cure cabin fever, a lot of my clients are desperate to shop for something that gives them hope of warm weather.  Yet, they want to be able to wear spring like styles now.  Who can blame them!  Hello, in come the denim jacket!!!!

I LOVE the denim jacket, and inevitably it ends up on every single clients shopping; unless the have one already.  I wear mine all year round, but it does get most play time in spring, summer, and fall.  You can wear it a million ways, with millions of outfits.  So if you are looking for a seasonal pick me up this the piece to get.  Here are some of my favorite looks.








To be styled with your wardrobe and learn how to wear pieces like this, visit www.fashionfixmn.com

No comments: