11/2/12

Find Style...

Women are always looking to wear the newest style and buy the next trend.  It's hard to keep up with what is happening inside the walls of our nearest shopping destination.  Trust me I used to struggle with it too!  We fall victim to overspending and under-buying.  Ughh...it's a terrible felling to spend countless hours and dollars trying to keep your wardrobe "up to date".  This problem is an epidemic among women that I intend to stop!

You have heard me talk about the biz, Fashion Fix.  Our mission is to empower women with embracing their own personal style and showing them where it lives in their closet.  Last night I was a guest contributor for a fashion segment on a radio show I love, Jordana Green on WCCO Radio 830 AM.  I was asked to talk about this very topic, and I thought I would turn into a blog post!

(Podcast for segment link here!)

Here are 3 easy exercises to help you find the way to your personal style!


Here is a link to fun quiz to get the ball rolling.  Are you classic, a romantic or trendy?

Make a style board.  I know we all LOVE Pinterest, but it's fun to be crafty and it's more inspiring to cut and paste with real scissors and glue instead of the right click on your mouse!





Last see where your style lives.  Go to your closet and try to make outfits using what you already own that mimic what you put on your style board.  You will be able to see what you are missing to complete the looks.


I know this can all sound scary and confusing but give it a try!  It will be a fun weekend project and if you need help give me a call or shoot me an email, that's what this is all about!

To learn more how Fashion Fix can help you find your style link here.






No comments: