11/7/12

Dark On Top...



Blazer - American Eagle Outfitters, Turtleneck - J.Crew buy Here, Pants - Loft buy Here, Belt - Loft buy Here, Shoes - J.Crew similar Here

So are you all hung over from the election this morning?  I did wake up a little stiff, but I think that was from doing yoga yesterday for the first time is years...who knows!

This week is all about going dark for the season!  Monday it was the hair and today it's the jacket.  I get a lot of clients from Fashion Fix wanting to wear dark colors for the Fall and are often afraid of look too drab or too goth.  Here is what we forget, some color with deep hues is still seasonally appropriate.  What I am loving about this outfit is that I pulled the pants from a summer purchase, and you know me I think our clothes should work for us.  So to see how to wear a past season piece in the current makes my heart happy!!  Toss in a good blazer, hello how fab is the piping and I am dance on the ceiling!  (In the words of Lionel Richie, YouTube video here.  I was crying from laughing at the 80's hair, clothes, and dance moves!  And a cameo by Rodney Dangerfield, it's just the best.)

PS - The great blazer is from about 6 years ago.  So this outfit is really about recycling the closet!

Don't forget to sign up to be a member of this blog site, click "join this site" and follow the prompts!  All members this week are eligible to be hair models for Caitie at Sanctuary SalonSpa in downtown Minneapolis.  You get discounted and sometime free services!!!!

Here's how to do it...

1. Be a member of this blog site.  If you're not already a member click "join this site" and follow the prompts.
2. Call Caitie at 612-333-0300.
3. Let Caitie know you read about her on Life In Fashion With Lindaisy and you are interested in being a hair model for her! 
4. Look cute and fabulous for Fall!

No comments: