11/14/12

Coffee Break...






Cardigan - J.Crew buy Here; Blouse - Loft; Jeans - Old Navy similar Here; Shoes - Steve Madden buy Here; Hat - Len Dreskin similar Here; Earrings - c/o Melanie Shaw with Stella & Dot buy Here

When I sit down to connect with y'all I try to be authentic and my self.  No matter if I am talking about how I would wear an outfit or sharing stories from adventures with my man friend, I always put the real me out there.  This past week I haven't had much time to play in my closet and most of the time man friend and I spend together now is working in the shop.  All of a sudden I have been running my little buns around like crazy and this morning I woke up feeling it.  Stiff, sore and plan icky...

I think I need a coffee break!  Wouldn't you love a day to spend in your favorite coffee house to drink spiced lattes, read a book, journal, people watch, etc.  I know I would!  My prayer is that some time soon you get to make a day to spend in your "coffee shop" and connect how you need too!

No comments: