9/22/14

Mall of America Mania: Part 1

You may already have guessed that I am a Mall of America die hard.  I bob and weave through traffic of people, zip in and out of the best stores, and always score great style for clients.  Most think I'm crazy, because not most people would say they LOVE the MOA.  But I do!  It's a one stop shop for every thing you need to be styled right!

My latest voyage was with Karin, a client I love and adore.  Who you might remember from the Goodwill shopping trip, you can re-read that {here}!  She wanted a chic look for fall, with easy accessories and great staples!  We spent our time at the best stores that would score her this look.  The Loft, Old Navy, Cotton On, H & M, etc.  Too many great looks for one post, so here's a start :)










I know, I know, you are dying right!  She is so cute and these outfits are fantastic.  I did my thing, but really Karin's confidence radiates through her and she makes anything look good.  So a few things:

1.  Tune back in tomorrow for more looks styled and shopped on our travels to the MOA.

2.  If you want to learn how to get that style confidence then you need to take the Styled Right Workshop by Fashion Fix.  Dates, times, locations, and registration links are {here}.

3.  If you want to get styled on an amazing shopping trip like this, visit the Fashion Fix website and learn more about becoming a client.

Until then, be a gal pal and share what you see.  If you know someone who love style then share this post with them on facebook, twitter, or google + . 



Keep In Touch
facebook  ::  twitter  ::  instagram

No comments: