11/26/13

This or That: Suede Ankle Booties

This has become one of my favorite posts to write, the This or That series.  Most of my inspiration comes for J.Crew, and I find most of my knock offs at Target.  Which I love because everybody wants to have J.Crew style, but most of us have a Target budget!  Today's pick...


The ankle booties has been getting hotter and hotter over the past couple of years.  Styles have been growing and becoming more wearable for everyday.  I picked up my pair on clearance, and have worn them about 3 times a week ever since.  This style can cross over from dressy to causal flawlessly because of their color, fabrication, and heel structure.  If the J.Crew booties fit in your checkbook you can get them {here}, other wise Target has their version {here}.  Now I know they don't look exactly the same, but their functions is absolutely the same: tan, suede, ankle, chunky heel!  And I don't know if this is still true but at one point Nine West had the contract to make the Target in house brand shoes.  So their silhouette and structure was of great design quality, just lower budget on material (ie they are not going to be real leather).


I loved them here when I wore them with a cute silk dress and some printed socks.  Now the socks are from J.Crew, those I could afford (on sale)!


Here are two outfits I have actually worn with these booties!





Style and save my friends!



pssst...

There a lot of upcoming events for Fashion Fix, be sure to follow on facebook for all the details!

December 3rd - Ladies Night Out; Beauty Inside & Out (speaker)
December 7th - Maplewood Women's Expo (vendor)
January 23rd - Styled Right Workshop in Prescott, WI
January 25th - Styled Right Workshop in Owatonna, MN
January 30th - Styled Right Workshop in St Louis Park, MN





No comments: