11/21/13

Making the Change; How to wear animal print!

This is a little bit Throwback Thursday, and a little bit This or That, and a lot bit great style :)  Whether I am teaching the Styled Right class or I am working one-on-one with a client, animal print always pops up in the conversion.  If you had a chance to read up on my Fall must haves you already know animal print is on there; and don't be surprised if you see on the Winter, Spring and Summer shopping guide!  It's a great print that can be incorporated into your wardrobe with an accessory, a shoe, a pant, a sweater, and the list goes on.  There are endless ways you can make this style work for you.  So for Throwback Thursday I thought I would dig up some pictures one of my best gal pals took about 3 year ago.  We did fun photo shoot around this exact topic!





These are all great examples of how making this one switch can change up your look from being 'cute' to being styled!  My two biggest pieces of advice are always this: 1. treat animal print like a neutral  2. don't be afraid to wear it!

 Cardigan







Shoes






Belt







You make the switch now!

No comments: