11/5/13

This or That: Leather Leggings

As many of you know I am a girl on a budget.  I'm still in the beginning stages of getting this business off the ground, and most of my time and money are dedicated to Fashion Fix.  But I still wants to stay in fashion!  And what is more in fashion this fall than leather...?  Not much, that's for sure.  So which of these do think made it into my closet?


Even better, when I spied these faux leather front leggings at Target they were on the clearance rack for only $17.95.  Seriously, I could do a million posts on things I pick up off the Target clearance rack.  Until I have time to do that follow me on the tweet machine {here}.  Whenever I find a good buy I tweet it out for all to know!

I don't know about you but $24 is much more checkbook friendly for me, but if you can afford it you can pick up those J.Crew leather leggings {here}.





Whole outfit; high to low!




Don't forget to come see Fashion Fix at the Wild Ruffle Pop Up Shop this weekend!!!!!








No comments: