10/31/13

Shop, Style, Save: Merona Black Crepe Dress

I'm in a mood this week for the big red bull's-eye!  If you didn't catch Monday's post you can link up {here}, and see how I save about $300 on shoes at Target.  When ever I stop by the Target, I religiously check out their clearance racks.  Last week I found this great dress that I knew could be worn in an infinite amount of outfits.

http://www.target.com/p/merona-women-s-crepe-shirt-dress-black/-/A-14577332#prodSlot=medium_1_5&term=black+merona+dress

Link up {here} to check it out on-line.

I opted for the casual day look when I wore it last.




But, like I said, this dress can fit many more an occasion.






Shopped; at Target off the clearance rack for $19.97

Styled; 3 looks you can wear 12 times a year

Save; your cost per wear in only $1.66 !!!!!




Moral of the story - Don't underestimate the power of a LBD or the Target clearance rack!

Which outfit do you like best?  Tell me!  Every time you leave a comment letting me know which of the outfits you like most, you will get entered to win a 15 day Loft discount of 25% percent on purchases.  Winner will be announced this weekend!  Share this post on facebook and you get entered in TWICE!

No comments: