1/23/12

Take Another Piece of My Heart...

We all are looking for something to do on the weekends that throws into life.  It's always great to have plans to look forward to on a Saturday night.  I love to spend the week thinking about what I might wear!  I know it sounds silly but give it a try.  Your week days are filled with errands, work, gym, blah blah blah...

When you can break away and spend 5 minutes a day dreaming about something creative that excites you such as fashion, see the difference it can make on your out look for the days ahead.  For some it could be a new book you are going read, a craft you are going to start, movie to see, etc.  Small pleasures add up to a big difference.

A lady in the fashion of life can the look above the ruts and see the sun.

I went to the Janis Joplin birthday tribute at the Cabooze this weekend.  It was created and curated by my friend Jill who is an amazing singer and artist!  Here's a look at what she did...

Happy Birthday Janis

And here is a look at what I did!




Vest - Loft
Flannel - American Eagle Outfitters
Jeans - Gap
Boots - Frye

No comments: