9/9/13

Ultimate Accessory

In my professional opinion I believe that their are 2 ultimate accessories.  The necklace and eyeglasses.  Here's the funny thing, neither of these two things have to be fancy schmancy or even real.  What!?!  If you follow Fashion Fix on Instagram you may have caught some photog moments in my favorite pair of glasses, and the secret...  They are not real, I have nearly perfect vision...







Here's a pic captured on the blog...





And one more from a guest stylist gig I did...



It's not just me, many celebs are spotted in spectacles...






So why the glasses?  They speak volumes to personality, style, taste, and trend.  And for me, when all else fails and I feel like I'm not having the perfect hair day, or my make-up just doesn't look right, or when I need to cover those bags under my eyes my glasses rescue me.  They always save the day and help me feel insta-styled.  It's tough finding the perfect pair for your face, so check my new favorite place to browse and shop for these accessories.




Link up to this great site, for better sight.  {Here} you read all about their product and mission.  For every pair of glasses you buy, another pair is given to someone in need.  What's more exciting is that they are launching their Fall collection tomorrow morning, September 10th at 7 am!  So tune back in tomorrow as I will reveal my top picks and must haves.  They gave me a sneak peak and trust me, you won't be disappointed!



The best way to know when new posts and product in reveled on the blog, is to follow Fashion Fix on facebook.  All up to date happenings and info is posted to the facebook page!


No comments: