10/15/12

Mood Boost Monday...

I don't know about you gals but sometimes when it gets to Saturday I am pooped out on what to wear.  And the thought of putting on a pair of restricting pants just about kills me.  I like to be in what I refer to as comfies as much as possible Saturday and Sunday.  Most of the time you won't see me in anything but black stretchy pants.  I love them so much they creep their way into my Monday thru Friday wardrobe.  My fav are the loved J.Crew leggings seen here.
 
But sometimes I got stuff going on where yoga pants just won't cut it.  This weekend I had a personal shopping appointment with a client, a meeting with my graphic designer, and was striking deal with someone to sell some goods.  I needed to look the part while still being Saturday casual.  While shopping my closet I stumbled onto a great buy I had made on a whime for $8.  Well here was their time to play...the military cargo! 
 
These pants have won their spot in the weekend line up because they are light weight, loose in the leg and have an elastic waist while still having a button and zipper!  I know...right...how much do you want these.  You can be comfy while still amazingly cute while you are at the farmer's market, brunch, the morning soccer game, or a coffee date with a friend.
 
 

 
Flannel - J.Crew similar Here
Pants - J.Crew similar Here
Shoes - Old Navy buy Here
 
 
Keep your head up and spirits high this work week while you are planning your comfy, cute and appropriate outfit for the upcoming weekend.
 

Don't forget to sign up to be a member of this blog site. We will have great Holiday give aways for members only! Also sign up to follow me on Twitter for all the latest shopping steals and deals as I walk the malls.

No comments: