10/11/12

Back...Out...

I have been trying to stay on a predictable blogging schedule, Monday-Wednesday-Friday.  I missed my post this week on Wednesday because we had an interesting situation when I arose from my slumber on Tuesday.  I COULDN'T MOVE!!!!  I was completely immobilized.  I couldn't sit up, turn over, lift my legs, nothing with out feeling like there wasn't a knife in my lower back turning and pushing in deeper.  I had to call my man friend to come and help me out of bed, (which took a half an hour) and help me to the bathroom!  

Thankfully my man friend is a complete HERO, and he Googled the crap out of lower back spasm, you tubed video on how to relieve knots, and put me on a regimen of ice/heat/walking/back rubs.  It was pretty funny as I was walking with a homemade cane and couldn't sit down with out help.   I cried, laughed and had some extreme vulnerability with man friend.

All of this to be told so I could still share with you my favorite fashionable lounging around on sick day clothes!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
 Seriously, how do you not want cuddle up with your self in this cardi!

Old Navy buy Here







      
       


These leggings rule my life.  I do laundry around making sure I always have 2 pairs of these clean!  I just bought another pair because I finally wore through one pair after 2 years.

J.Crew buy Here







Don't forget to sign up to be a member of this blog site.  We will be have great Holiday give aways for members only!  Also sign up to follow me on Twitter for all the latest shopping steals and deals as I walk the malls.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Leggings are great, work flawlessly for years, keep you comfortable and at ease, if paired nicely they look great with any kind of top and boots.