12/31/13

Thrift Week at Fashion Fix!

I love shoes and I love jewelry!  Why, because no matter how much my waist size changes, I can always fit in to my statement necklaces and leopard flats!  But as always, at Fashion Fix we understand the mission of finding style that fits your body and your budget!  Even if it's just accessories...  Which is why I have partnered with Second Debut Boutique for the first ever #thriftweek.  All week on facebook, twitter, and the blog you will be introduced the great styles and prices offered at Second Debut.  Leading up to the grand finale on Saturday January 4th when Fashion Fix will be teaching a FREE workshop at the boutique!

Workshop 1 - Out With The Old & In With The New; How to organize and clean out your closet. Learn what should go, what should stay, and how it all should be put away!

This class is the first in a 3 part series.  It is free to attend, pre-registration is not required.  You will receive a 10% discount on all purchases made at Second Debut Boutique this day.


For more details and other upcoming events link {here} to the facebook events page!



Cap toe never goes out of style or season!


Thrift goes luxury at Second Debut, can I get you into some Burberry...?


Metallics are a year round style!


I am on the constant search for the perfect espadrilles.


This a classic style from J.Crew you won't find anywhere else!


The chunky heel and caramel color spoke to me, they were words of love.


Peep toe bootie with snap details, and in suede.  Sold!


Oxfords for women are a classy style.


Who wants cowboy boots at affordable prices?!  I do I do!!!











No comments: