1/9/14

Style on Sale! Still Under $15!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4415991/?claim=b4698rqx5fu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


There was more than I could fill my cart with when I was browsing the clearance racks at Target this week.  Everything they had left was deeply discounted, most everything was at least 70% of the original retail price.  A big misconception is, that what is left on those scraggly racks isn't worth bringing home your closet.  I believe otherwise!  This is when and where I find some of the best things in my wardrobe, and they often get the most compliments.  I wanted to show you what I found, all under $15, and all things you can wear to work and to play!

The first couple great pieces I found that you can see {here}.

The other ones are here!






Black jackets are great to layer with bold color or printed tops, they help tone down the patterns.


Use tailored jackets to style up casual pieces like tees and boots.



Black and white patterns are great to layer with jewel toned colors.


A structured dress can go casual, minimize your accessories and grab flats!









No comments: