Why they work...
1. Purple, don't be cliche and wear read.
2. Top in a silk or other delicate fabric to give femininity.
3. Skinny black pants, dressier than denim but still casual.
4. You can do heels or flats depending on the date's activity.
5. Add a little glam with gold jewelry, you are on a date remember!
*Most likely you are still trying to impress each other it's important you pull together a look with effort!
1. Wear a dress, you are a lady!
2. Cover your legs, it is still winter!
3. Patent leather heels are sexy, give your man a little tease.
4. Open up your neckline and wear a necklace that flatters it, this is also sexy.
*If you are anything like me and man friend at this point you are very comfortable with each other. There are probably a lot of nights wearing sweats and eating pizza with no make-up. This is great, I cherish just living life with each other. But for Vday bring sexy back!
1. Silver on raw silk or any other heavy yet dressy fabric is classy.
2. Crystal jewelry gives the look sophistication.
3. The clutch is blinged out but not overdone and gives just the right amount of elegance.
4. The black necklace is stunning against the silver dress, you want to be stunning!
*If you have been together for 15 years or more you need to celebrate and reward your self's with a special date night. You should be doing something that requires an elevated look where you feel like you stand out!