12/7/11

I Love they Way You Smile...

Okay here is the deal, when people are all like..."I love your smile”..." your teeth are so great”...blah blah blah.  I say thank you because a proper lady in the fashion of life knows how to take a compliment in grace.  But really, what I am thinking is you can have this too...it’s totally fake!
This is what you spend on.  A Sonicare Toothbrush ladies and gents.  Believe me, those adds ain’t a lying; you do have that “just left the dentist” clean.  And I drink about a pot coffee a day, never skip a daily Diet Coke, and me and red wine are old friends that catch up frequently.  When you have a special occasion, or need to take pictures for your new on line dating profile (let’s get real, I’ve been there...multiple times) there is no need to fork over 50 bucks on a bleaching kit, or even more sometimes.
So now they can be a little pricy, for a girl or guy on a budget.  But spend on this and here is where you can save.....
I just love me some Target Whitening Mouth Rinse and Arm and Hammer Toothpaste.  Nothing I say or suggest isn’t something I haven’t tried my self.  You be the judge, here are the results in image.



No comments: